Everytime I get millimetres away from forgetting everything something happens that brings up memories. Today, I’ve seen your boss, I’m sat looking at your mum, and last week I saw you and your boss, then that song you said reminded you of me came on the radio AND got thrown in front of my preloaded playlist on my radio show. I’m a believer in fate but this is taking the piss, not because “its too good be true” but more, what is the purpose that I am constantly being reminded of you? Is this happening to you as well or is it just me? Cause ita really fucking annoying. I’m over it all, I’ve moved on, so whoever in this world is doing this to me do one seriously, I am not taking no for an answer now.
Now to an extent I’m quite into star signs etc, my other half is a Taurus and I’m Aquarius, and according to one of many websites we’re doomed..
"Taurus and Aquarius.
Doomed before it even begins. These two signs are so set in their ways it will be hard for either of them to give in to each other’s needs or demands. Taureans like stability, while Aquarians can be all over the place, loving at a faster pace. Taurus tends to be extremely possessive, which doesn’t mesh well with Aquarian’s openness”.
The only thing i can say i got from this was that yeah, me and my fella have issues but i really don’t think we’re doomed. However we are both STUBBORN AS FUCK.
I just replied “accidents happen” and left it at that, maybe I meant our whole meeting was an accident, or maybe I just meant you accidentally texted me. Who knows. But I’m pretty sure it’ll never happen again for as long as I’m in this country, I mean when I’m out of the country its even less likely to happen. Either way, its all over, like the bad dream I knew it was.
1. Favourite Digimon Season? UG decision… Stuck between Adventure, Zero 2 and Tamers…
2. If you could have any type of Digivice which one would you have? What color? Third generation greeeen
3. Who is your favourite Chosen Child/Digidestined of all six seasons? Ooooh adore Kari & Wallace!!
4. If you could have one of the Digimon that is already partnered up with a Digimon character, what Digimon would you have? TERRIERMONTERRIERMONTERRIERMONTERRIERMONTERRIERMON
5. Who is your favourite leader? (Taichi/Tai, Daisuke/Davis, Takato, Takuya, Masaru/Marcus, or Taiki) Tai, hands down!
6. Would you rather turn into a Digimon [like spirit evolution] or have one for a partner? I would TOTALLY be a Digimon, gimme dem awesome powers..
7. What crest would you have if you were a Chosen Child? Hope, it suits me best cause I don’t give up easy.
8. Who/what is your favourite Digimon villain? Cherubimon - Fall Down Mode.. Drool.
9. What is your favorite Digimon movie? DEFINITELY Hurricane Touchdown!!! (a.k.a Digimon: The Movie Part 3)
10. Have you watched all the completed seasons? (Seasons 1-5) Nuhhh, I’ve only just restarted season, and only ever got to season 3 when it was on TV.
11. Are you watching the sixth season, Digimon Xros Wars? I intend to!!
12. Digimon Adventure or Digimon Adventure 02? (as in, what series did you like more) I am gonna say Zero 2/02 because it had everyone in it… But really Adventure is the best of the two.
13. Digimon Tamers or Digimon Frontier? Given I haven’t seen Frontier yet I feel unfair choosing…
14. If you could be one character from Digimon, who would you be? Oooh… Zora or Kari, they’re my favourites!
15. Do/did you watch the English dub, original Japanese, or other/international dubs? English dub, cause I’m a lazy cow even though its sooo cheesy.
16. Who is your favorite ‘loner’ or ‘rival’? (Yamato/Matt, Ken, Jenrya/Henry, Koji, Tohma/Thomas, or Zenjirou) WHAT ABOUT WALLACE!?!? I suppose Ken, he had a lot to deal with?
17. Do you prefer Taichi/Sora, Yamato/Sora, both, or neither? Tai + Zora, I was devastated when they didn’t get together, especially when he sent her that apology email saying “love Tai”!!!!!!!!!!!
18. What’s the first thing you think of when you see/hear the word ‘Digimon’? "FLAMEDRAMON THE FIRE OF COURAGE" "Why do we always have to end this with fighting" "destroy" "BU-BUNNYBLAST!" "Koramon?" "I’m Greymon now" "You can be anything you want.. Big guy" And of course the theme tune from S1 and the digirap..
19. What is your favorite Digimon pairing? (crackship/canon/yaoi/whatever) Oooh Tai + Matt canon an TK Kari!
20. Favorite secondary character? (as in family members/other kids/etc.) Tai’s cat xD
21. Do you think that there should be a continuation of Digimon Adventure or do you think that it’s best to leave it as it is? Hand on heart I would love to see everyone from the first 3 seasons have to join forces to fight some nasty virus army threatening the earth, but for now that will only live in my head… CAN YOU IMAGINE EVERYONE BIOMERGING?!?!?!
22. How about a continuation series to Seasons 3/4/5? Season 2, just to see who married who!!!
23. Favourite female character? Mimi, because she was such a diva!
24. Favourite male character? Izzy or Wallace, they’d have got NOTHING done without Izzy, and Wallace was hot…What!?
25. If you were given the chance to create a whole new Digimon series, would you take it? This means you can do absolutely everything with this series, whether you make it a continuation of a previous series or make it completely your own: Other that the fact I’d explode if given the chance I would take the story to somewhere technology was harder to come by, get wondering how the digimon and digidestined found each other… Either that or a big Digimon Wedding Movie!!!!! Who FINALLY wins Zora over???
The Making Of… To see more photos and videos from the Mazama studio, follow @shopmazama on Instagram.
"We take a design and production approach that blends both the technical and the organic," declares Mazama (@shopmazama), a collective of six craftspeople in Portland, Oregon, that produces a variety of ceramics by hand and shares the process on Instagram. “We take our inspiration from those studios and the people whose love of their craft was what fueled their commitment to creating.”
"We all have a creative background, ranging from industrial design to fashion and interior design," says Casey Keasler, one of the studio’s artists. "We were all on Instagram with personal accounts, so it only seemed natural to have a Mazama account."
Instagram gives Mazama a way to share everyday scenes from around the studio, and photos and videos of the creation process cultivate a deeper appreciation for their craft. Casey explains, “It’s been a wonderful tool to share our ceramics and the process with a wider community.”
As much as this is beautiful and fascinating, if those blue rings on his arm are a real tattoo… I want a tattoo like that too…